Alex Newton is a freelance industrial designer currently designing for local clients. In his free time he designs bicycles, the simple communication of information, and is fascinated with performance systems in near perfect symbiosis with efficiency.

Friday, February 26, 2010

sketches for "CONSTELLATiON"

I've found the name for this lit rocking climbing hold system, " Constellation".  I'm playing with some of the typeface and graphics.  The dot in the "i" of constellation will be integral to the graphics, the dot will be a hold.  I plan to have others, which will make up a line, indicating a route, or a constellation, a dotted path.

I've been cleaning up some sketches from the early development phases. 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am an Industrial Designer. I love time on two wheels.