Alex Newton is a freelance industrial designer currently designing for local clients. In his free time he designs bicycles, the simple communication of information, and is fascinated with performance systems in near perfect symbiosis with efficiency.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

website

It's about time. Buying domain names these days is difficult, most obvious and direct names are taken.  Chances are your name is taken, as is mine, by a baseball player, alexnewton.com.  My objective here is to market myself and design skills through a portfolio, resume and blog. I'll list what has been taken and what is available.
I plan to generate my domain and site content around these elements:
  • Alexander Worthy Newton II
  • Industrial Design
  • as short as possible! ("a.com" thus "a@a.com)
  • .com domain
  • my personality
  • small business scalability
  • Jesse Newton, sister site, symbiosis b/t the two domain names
Taken:
newton.com
newtond.com
newtondesign.com
worthydesign.com
alexnewton.com
worthydesign.com
awn.com
awn2.com
awndesign.com

Not Taken:
awnii.com
awn2d.com
awnid.com
awn2id.com
awnii-id.com
awn2design.com
newtonid.com
anewtond.com
worthyid.com

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am an Industrial Designer. I love time on two wheels.