Alex Newton is a freelance industrial designer currently designing for local clients. In his free time he designs bicycles, the simple communication of information, and is fascinated with performance systems in near perfect symbiosis with efficiency.

Friday, January 22, 2010

SPLIT feature


I am relatively new to surfacing/modeling in Solidworks, (1 year) so I am still narrowing down basic modeling construction techniques.  Today, I fumbled, I forgot about the very simple Split feature.  Why create a surface when its already there!  cheers.

2 comments:

Luke James Ritchie said...

Really starting to look interesting. I could use that LED cluster for other things too. How does it hook up to the rout selection?

alexworthy said...

I hope to have some final images to explain the whole system soon.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am an Industrial Designer. I love time on two wheels.